Monday, April 23, 2012

My involvement In Crowdsourcing

1)I did the "Dear Photograph" activity.To the right is the picture I took of what i was to send in. This was one of my favorite memories because it was my junior year in high school and it demonstrated our "spirit day" as well. We had an assembly which i helped put on so i got to miss the whole day of class. The girl to the right is my friend, Amber. She had an awesome personality and her jokes kept me awake on my sleepy days at school. I really miss those days. This project really only allowed me to cherish every moment because you rarely or dont get to experience it again at all.













2)I did the "Learning to Love You More" Assignment. The assignment was to recreate or draw a picture of whatever a friend wanted using a magazine. The friend must point out of their desires in the magazine and from there, I must cut them out, and paste them to a colored sheet of paper. After that I was to scan it and send it in. Above she wanted long hair so i cut a picture of a woman with long hair. Next she pointed out the plaided jacket (red) that she thought would fit her. Then, pizza was her favorite food so she pointed that out in the magazine as soon as she saw it. She's in shape and likes to ride bikes, so when she seen it, it instantly grabbed her attention. The last thing was the couble at the lower left which, to her, symbolized love. I enjoyed making this project because each item that we came across had so much meaning and personality behind it. The use of color paper
only made it bolder.


3)The last thing I did was Sarah's "My Amazing Butt" project. I wore black shorts to symbolize my color and how my mom always called me "Black Butt". She still calls me that now and I really embraced that concept. When doing this project, I noticed that others added humor to theirs, and that it didnt have to be all serious. I liked doing this project and it made me laugh a little instead of being so serious. I loved her idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment