Monday, May 14, 2012

My Avatars

At first, I was extremely irritated that I couldn't figure out how to form my avatar. I don't even think I remember how many times I recreated the facial part of my Avatar. I felt that this kind of struggle opened my eyes to how hard work pays off & I will have to get through difficulties in order to get a finished product. This was great training, I thought. The fun started to come when I gave it clothes and new hair. The dress-up part was pretty hilarious. I was very satisfied with this avatar.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                                                                 ^
                                                                                 ^
                                                                                 ^
                                                                                                                          ^


The Fantasy Avatar we were to create was all based off of the insects, animals, and patterns I liked. I have an obsession with butterflies and their wing patterns. I had to make sure that whatever wings I purchased, were of a distinct pattern so I added money to my account in order to make this happen. The colors on the wings were awesome as well. Next, I progressed to an animal I liked which was a mouse. I actually began with the mouse avatar, then added things, took away others, and altered the sizes of the rest. I kept the mouse's tail and took away it's feet and hands. Next, I used zebra skin to add the last bodily changes because I love zebra skin as well. I wanted my avatar to have style, so I added accessories, the punk rock pants, and the huge, spiky hair. I was very fascinated and proud of this avatar!



No comments:

Post a Comment