Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dyptich Montage

For this assignment, I mixed and edited my sound piece that we were to use and carefully created a video that corresponded with the sound piece. The sounds in which the sound piece played went very well with the video even though the sounds were made with different instruments. I felt that it helped to show the audience that many objects can create the same or similar harmonious sounds of other objects, but visuals are what create the perceptions. In the video there was a section where the leaf blower was blowing away leaves and the sound that was made in the sound piece (which was actually the sound of my fan in slow motion) seemed like it could go exactly in accordance. This project was a little irritating only with the precise matching of the sound ad video, but overall I enjoyed playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment