Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pico Projection Project

With this assignment, I had much trouble with, but with the help of Dylan, I understood the basics of how to execute it. "Lynda.com" was also a huge help in understanding Adobe products. Unfortunately I didn't get to finish my assignment on time, but the idea that I developed for it was to use a project that other art students (sculptors) had done. I used a little black box that included a very unique sculpture inside and resembled a stack of twisted stairs. I intended to make some of the levels slam in and out as though they were levels of bricks and only a few levels move in an "in and out" motion. I feel that I would've been very much satisfied had I actually finished, but I was relieved that I had even gained the knowledge to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment